What is the Perrywood™ font?
Perrywood™ Font families
The Perrywood™ font includes the following font families:
- Perrywood Std Light
- Perrywood Std Light Italic
- Perrywood Std Regular
- Perrywood Std Italic
- Perrywood Std Semi Bold
- Perrywood Std Semi Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Bold
- Perrywood Std Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Extra Bold
- Perrywood Std Extra Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Light Condensed
- Perrywood Std Light Condensed Italic
- Perrywood Std Condensed
- Perrywood Std Condensed Italic
- Perrywood Std Condensed Semi Bold
- Perrywood Std Condensed Semi Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Condensed Bold
- Perrywood Std Condensed Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Condensed Extra Bold
- Perrywood Std Condensed Extra Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Light Expanded
- Perrywood Std Light Expanded Italic
- Perrywood Std Expanded
- Perrywood Std Expanded Italic
- Perrywood Std Expanded Semi Bold
- Perrywood Std Expanded Semi Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Expanded Bold
- Perrywood Std Expanded Bold Italic
- Perrywood Std Expanded Extra Bold
- Perrywood Std Expanded Extra Bold Italic
Here is a preview of how Perrywood™ will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.
You know the fonts on this site are premium, right? Perrywood™ is not a free font.
If you want to use Perrywood™ then I suggest just paying for it and downloading Perrywood™ HERE. You can find some other great options here on GFONTS.com as well that will save you time looking around all over the web.
It is always best to pay for a premium font rather than trying to find an illegal download. The benefits of paying for Perrywood™ are that you get the license, and if you're caught using it illegally there could be some potential legal implications with the publisher of this particular typeface.
Furthermore, when searching "free downloads" on Google, most websites will say they have them but these types of offers usually come at a cost - either something like high-pressure sales tactics or getting tricked into downloading malware onto your computer by malicious third parties who want access to all your personal information!
It's just too risky going about finding free fonts online.
If you really want Perrywood™ and you want to truly own it the legal and safe way, then click here to visit the download and purchase page on MyFonts.com. Here you will be able to obtain the proper license. The designer and publisher deserves to be paid for their work, as they have put in the hours and the creativity to produce such an amazing font. Good luck with your purchase and future use of this font. :)