What is the Le Havre Rough™ font?
Le Havre Rough. It’s high-resolution, hand-crafted letterpress to the core. Based on insigne’s popular Le Havre typeface, this new heat-treated, weathered face of all caps joins the realism and appeal of the top-quality Le Havre family. More…
Rough’s eroded, printed look is extremely customizable, offering eleven distressed choices that appear fantastic even at large output sizes. Go ahead. Try it on, say, a billboard. Maybe even Times Square. The font includes hand-printed texture and distinctive shadow choices, too. Options include three inline versions, two shadow layers, and a clean primary version. Combine and match the options easily as you need, layering normal and shadow variations to alter appearance and texture. You can activate Art Deco alternates by using OpenType contextual alternates.
Rough has an extra-large character set for many languages. Additionally, the typeface offers 62 extra ornaments like arrows, emblems, numbers & lines. Use its full texture and grit to capture the classic, genuine print feel that you need in your project.
A few suggestions for use:
– In Photoshop, jigger with various ‘anti-aliasing’ options for best outcomes. Smooth or strong is generally best.
– In Illustrator, the shadow layer occasionally doesn’t align when using the regular layer. To fix the alignment, open the type drop-down menu and choose Area Type Options > Em Box Height. Learn more about the using layered type styles on this informative video.
Le Havre Rough™ Font families
The Le Havre Rough™ includes the following font families:
- Le Havre Rough Basic
- Le Havre Rough Antique
- Le Havre Rough Printed
- Le Havre Rough Wood
- Le Havre Rough Jeans
- Le Havre Rough Centerline
- Le Havre Rough Outline
- Le Havre Rough Double Line
- Le Havre Rough Centerline Reversed
- Le Havre Rough Shadow
- Le Havre Rough Shadow Line
- Le Havre Rough Ornaments
Le Havre Rough™ Preview
Here is a preview of how Le Havre Rough™ will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.